Alt Studios is looking for an Account Executive to join our team. This person is responsible for developing and managing a pipeline of sales opportunities with account team members. Specific responsibilities include identifying potential opportunities and working with account team members to define and execute appropriate sales and marketing strategies to successfully close and nurture long-term relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or advertising, or equivalent work experience in a creative agency environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ applicable experience in an account management or business development role.
- Applicants should have a thorough understanding of all facets of marketing (advertising, public relations, direct marketing, and interactive/digital marketing).
- Identify and close business opportunities that are consistent with Alt Studios strategy.
- Network and connect to serve the agency through growth.
- Work with the internal team members to implement targeted sales strategy.
- Participate in new business presentations and onboarding of new clients.
- Generate mailings to prospective clients using updated and accurate spreadsheets.
- Proactively offer unsolicited ideas to increase the effectiveness of the clients’ business and marketing activities.
- Understand both clients’ business goals and agency expertise.
- Understand how the agency makes money and contribute to the agency’s profitability through strong client management.
- Partner with internal team members to develop compelling SOWs (Scopes of Work), and then present the SOW to clients, ensuring agency recommendations are logical.
- Perform general account administration and support, including planning, creative strategy, budgeting and billing.
- Strongly motivated self-starter.
- Unwavering attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be a good team player.
- Critical, creative thinker who can look at problems in a number of ways.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Persistence in meeting goals.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
Exempt, salaried, full-time permanent
We offer competitive salary and benefits package that includes paid vacation, sick, and holiday pay. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as 401K. We are an EEO/AA, M/F/D/V employer.